You know you’re headed in the right direction, but something is still missing.
- You’re already conscious about eating well and you’ve started to make changes toward this goal.
- You’re learning about toxins in your environment and are slowly removing them from your life as much as possible.
And most importantly…
- Do you feel like you must take a drawer of supplements and eat perfectly all the time to feel your best?
- Do you feel like you’re destined to live out the same health issues your parents dealt with or deal with?
- Do you feel like you’re “managing” your symptoms or a major health issue?
- Do you live in fear that a disease could blindside you?
I have good news for you…your instincts are right.
- Do you have a nagging feeling you haven’t quite yet found what you need to live your best life?
But it’s not what you or most other health experts think. You’ve only addressed half of the equation. You’ve overlooked what most people overlook.
For years I have been helping people find their “answer” by incorporating this missing half of the equation into their work with me.
So what is this missing half? It’s the emotional component of your health.
Research is proving more and more every day what the ancient systems of medicine and healing have known for centuries – our thoughts and emotions affect our biology.
You cannot separate the two when looking at health issues.
While mindfulness, meditation, and various forms of therapy are great to help you reconnect the body and mind; you need to go deeper.
You need to find the connections between your physical symptoms and your emotions. This can literally turn genes of disease on or off.
For the last 15 years, I have been studying this connection and in my last 6 years as a Naturopath, this has become my specialty.
Even the best natural health programs and mindsets can leave out the emotional component of a symptom or disease. What we need to understand is that this is where it all starts.
It was that traumatic event, emotional pain or toxic thought that literally stopped up the natural flow in the body’s electromagnetic system and started a cascade of ill health in the body in the first place.
When we combine attention to your emotional world, as well as excellent health practices, that
is when you begin to see the results you’ve been searching for.